A path to healing from invisible wounds. That’s the mantra for today’s Team Never Quit guests, Retired Air Force Senior Master Sergeant John “Spike” Garcia and Marine Clayton “Clay” Cook from The Lone Survivor Foundation. Their sole purpose is to support veterans after their service to this great country. They’re teaching strategies to manage Post-traumatic Stress, Mild Traumatic Brain Injury, and chronic pain – taking back your life.
In this episode you will hear:
- How the Lone Survivor Foundation and Team Never Quit go hand-in-hand
- The Lone Survivor Foundation provides a holistic approach to treatment and addresses the entire family.
- It’s the only program that does Accelerated Resolution Therapy. “I got more out of it in three hours than I had in 18 years.”
- The spouse is the first one that is affected by what the veteran is going through, followed by family members and friends, and the ripple effect can affect businesses and coworkers as well.
- Once the vet goes through the treatment, the spouse & family can assist in their recovery.
- Q: How do you know if you’re a good fit for the program?
A: Go to LoneSurvivorFoundation.org and take a self-assessment. You don’t have to be diagnosed, you only need to be suffering from symptoms.
Donate to the LSF
Follow LSF on Instagram
Take the Self Assessment