- At one time, I was feeling really good. I was doing protection for celebrities for 5 years, as well as Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, and lifting a lot.
- My femur was compromised to the point that I was close to snapping it.
- I always prepare myself for the worst and hope for the best.
- You have to advocate for yourself, or you won’t have a good success rate.
- Unfortunately with what I’ve got, radiation & chemo doesn’t work. It’s more of a Hail Mary.
- My wife calls me a cockroach. “Man, this guy’s stubborn.”
- Sports is what kept me on the right path.
- I feel like a sheepdog – I like to keep the wolves at bay.
- I really enjoy protecting people.
- If I would redline my body, all the “noise” would settle down.
- Doing something bigger than you has always been a calling for me.
- Initially, my outlook wasn’t great – 29% and the 5-year survival rate wasn’t good.
- I’m a patriot and I love our country, I think we’re the best country on the planet, but we’re doing our damnedest to fuck it up. That’s not acceptable to me.
- We didn’t think we could have children, 1 – I’m old as dirt and I’m stage 4. So we were not planning on having a child, but…
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
Follow Chris on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chris_cathers/