In this week’s podcast, we visit with Alex Fine, a celebrity fitness trainer, professional bull rider, nutritionist, “spiritual advisor”, and even a landlord to many Hollywood peeps whom he trains relentlessly. Alex prepares high profile clients for film and TV roles and upcoming athletic seasons. Alex’s approach to personal training is tailored to the individual, and no two programs are the same.
Alex’s desire to achieve greatness is unparalleled and is an infectious reminder to never quit no matter what life throws at you. Alex is joined by Arizona Cardinals Offensive Guard Justin Pugh for an awesome hang at the Team Never Quit Podcast Studio to discuss life, health, Hollywood, family, bull riding and more.
In this episode you will hear:
- Don’t ever play paintball against a platoon of Navy SEALS
- It is possible to run 50 miles with a broken ankle and hip injury.
- Hard work & opportunity equals success.
- A series of seemingly bad events can lead to an incredible life.
- Doing something you absolutely live for almost feels like hypnosis.
- Sometimes you’ve got to scrap to make a living.
- An effective child’s correction is to put them in a boxing ring.
- Not partying pays off.
- It seems that hard-working people get preferential treatment.
- Giving back to the community has its benefits.
- Never quit pursuing your dream.