In this special episode commemorating Veteran’s Day, we are honored to have the Vice President of the United States, Mike Pence, speaking one-on-one with our host Marcus and his wife Melanie Luttrell.
The Vice President speaks about the importance of Veteran’s Day and what it means to him remembering those that have served this great country of ours, as well as, spending time with the men and women who currently serve.
In this episode you will hear:
- The most meaningful thing to me in this job has been the time I’ve been able to spend with the men and women in uniform.
- I never fail to be inspired every time I’m around the men and women who wear the uniform of this country.
- It’s the greatest honor of my life to be the Vice President to President Donald Trump.
- About visiting our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan for ten years straight.
- Watching your kids step forward and live their dreams really is the greatest joy of our lives.
- I’m so proud of my dad and the way he served the country; it’s why Veteran’s Day is so special to me.
- Some come home bearing physical injuries, and some come home bearing quiet burdens.
- There is a day in May that we remember those who served and did not come home, but there is a day in November when we stop and remember as a nation those who served and did come home.