Jason Redman, former SEAL team member, has endured firefights, bullets, years of surgeries from his service in Afghanistan and Iraq.
He is the author of The Trident, and his latest offering, Overcome.
Everybody has different experiences throughout their life – some big, some little. But when life literally shoots you in the face, how will you react? How will you respond?
Jason has conquered adversity with proven leadership techniques and shares his experiences as well as one of his never quit stories you’ve probably never heard.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Dealing with life’s “ambushes”, like the sudden ending of a relationship or a divorce, business failure, bankruptcy, personal injury, illness, loss of a loved one, or somebody close to you dealing with sexual trauma, to the unexpected loss of a child.
- Forging a never quit mentality.
- Turning our experiences into something positive to help others.
- Making mistakes as a young leader and not really owning those mistakes.
- Sustained superior performance.
- Re-earning the trust and respect of your peers.
- Becoming a student of overcoming failure, major adversity and hardship. It’s never too late to turn it around but it is not going to be an easy journey and there’s no shortcut.
- Attitude issues, rage, frustration, and emotional stupidity.
- People will follow you if you give them a reason to.
Pre-Order Jason’s new book: https://www.centerstreet.com/titles/jason-redman/overcome/9781546084716/
Book Jason for a speaking engagement: