In this new year episode, you’re going to hear the heartfelt story of Sydney Cummings and what has driven her passion for fitness and nutrition. Sydney tells her story of perseverance, despite the loss of her brother at a very young age, and surviving a random attack outside of her fitness studio by a gang who shot her. Sydney is the epitome of servant-mindedness in the fitness realm – not only to those she knows but even to those she doesn’t throughout the globe. Each day she provides new daily workout videos every day for free on YouTube.
In this episode you will hear:
- Resilience is key. We all go through bad things, but how cow you come through it is what matters.
- Even when others consider your desires a pipe dream, you’ve got to pursue what you know you’re supposed to do.
- Life will give you extremely difficult decisions to make even that of ending a loved one’s life.
- No matter what, you cannot give up, despite terrible situations. You just have to keep going. Never quit. There’s something deep inside you.
- If I don’t have tomorrow, I would regret not taking a leap in life.
- People deserve your best.
- A quality fitness experience should be available to people who are intimidated by a gym, can’t afford a membership, lack the time for it, or have personal situations that simply don’t allow for it.
- You deserve the outcome of feeling stronger physically, which turns into strength mentally as well.
- Getting through a workout translates into character and discipline.
- Pushing through the tough times of a workout, trains you to push through decisions like stopping for fast food, or hitting the snooze button.
- Make good choices and promises to yourself.