Who do you call on to hunt down elusive, brutal, narcotics kingpin Pablo Escobar, a man with no regard for human life? You call on DEA agents Steve Murphy and Javier F. Peña to spearhead the investigation and manhunt. Join us as we welcome Legendary DEA operatives Steve Murphy and Javier F. Peña and who tells the true story of how they helped put an end to one of the world’s most infamous narco-terrorists.
In this episode you will hear:
- The true heroes in this scenario are the Columbian National Police, because they took their country back from this piece of shit.
- At one time, men in uniform were allowed to use common sense.
- When Steven Murphy first became a police officer, he was not old enough to buy a gun. Someone else had to purchase his duty weapon for him, and his dad had to buy his ammo.
- When Javier Pena first applied to the DEA, he had no idea what DEA was.
- When Pablo Escobar started the war in Columbia, his weapon of choice was car bombs – 10 to 15 per day.
- If you saw two guys on a motorcycle, you better get out of the way, because the second guy is gonna be shooting.
- While we had weapons, we had no jurisdiction there.
- Pablo Escobar’s main goal was to kill as many people as he could, so he could convince the government to give him his “sweetheart deal”.
- Escobar would sway judges to drop charges against him by threatening their wives and children, and offering hundreds of thousands of dollars; actually killing them to convince other judges to comply.
- “I prefer a tomb in Columbia over a jail cell in the United States…”
- One estimate is that Pablo Escobar had as many as 50,000 people killed.
- Do not give up. You have to stay in the fight.