- From our darkest moments can rise our brightest hours.
- I’ve been through some fires, but I’ve truly come to believe that every step is a finish line.
- When you make it to the next moment, you have finish line, after finish line, after finish line. Then you can stay in the game.
- We have too many options in life. Make success and making it to the end your only goal.
- You can be exhausted physically and mentally, but you’re never out.
- There are people that stepped up like brothers and uplifted me.
- When you lose someone, there’s only one question to ask yourself – did you love them?
- It took 4 guys 15-20 minutes to take my brother out, as he fought with every breath he had.
- They’re gonna have to cut my heart out before I quit.
- Never quit, no matter what you’re up against.
- I feel I have a duty to inspire others as best I can.
- No matter how dark it gets, you’re never out of the fight.
- Every step is a finish line.
- You don’t have to make it to the end of the day – just make it to your next moment with everything you’ve got.
Cancer Amputee Warrior, Dad, Co-Founder of McPeak
After a seven-year battle with a rare form of cancer, Richie McPeak, Cancer amputee warrior, is living life to the fullest while inspiring others towards their goals and dreams. In this week’s episode, this incredible man shares details about his Cancer fight, with over 400 hours of chemo that resulted in an above-the-knee amputation. Despite that, he co-founded McPeak – maker of the world’s first non-GMO vegan gummy supplements and ready-to-drink plant-based powders for adults and children.
Listen in and be inspired by Richie’s never-quit mentality.
In this episode you will hear: