In this week’s podcast, we bring you a compelling talk with Holly Luttrell, the matriarch of the Luttrell family and mother of Navy SEALS Marcus and Morgan Luttrell.
Holly brings us a relaxed chat describing her life raising twin boys on a working horse ranch, and instilling in them the principles of living right, respecting others, and fearing nothing.
She tells truly entertaining stories about her life experiences, and speaks encouragement and hope to those who are dealing with negative circumstances, children in the military, or major health issues. You will be captivated by Holly’s warm, sincere voice, and peaceful demeanor.
In this episode you will hear:
- Holly has had a lifelong passion for horses. She got her first horse at 5 years of age.
- We must teach our children respect at a young age.
- It’s very important to have your babies born in Texas.
- When you have a child deployed in the military, you must believe that they will be okay.
- Teach your children what they need to know to stand on their own two feet.
- Prayer works.
- There’s lots of love here. I’ve adored my two boys since the moment they were Born
- Quitting isn’t an answer.
- Don’t forget to laugh.
- Every day, go just a little bit further.
- No matter what, never quit. Keep coming back.