In this week’s episode, we’re joined by Dr. Martín Polanco and Marine Ryan Roberts to discuss the clinical psychedelic program specializing in the use of Ibogaine, 5-MeO-DMT, and Psilocybin that is being used to treat veterans and their family members.
Dr. Martín Polanco has been successfully treating people with traumatic brain injury, PTSD, depression, anxiety, and addiction using psychedelic medicines for over a decade. He is the founder of The Mission Within, a clinical program in Mexico and Costa Rica helping veterans with issues resulting from military service experiences. His mission is to conduct research to prove its effectiveness – with the end goal of its legalization. Marcus speaks from his first-hand experience with Dr. Polanco’s treatment, in an effort to educate and make psychedelic therapy available to every veteran that needs it.
- We do psychic surgery.
- [Melanie] “It’s like a car wash for your brain.”
- So many people come out of the medicine and we wanna get on the biggest mountain and yell: “C’mon, we can help.”
- My dad was a hippie and involved with some peyote circles.
- At 21, I had an experience with mushrooms, and everything I saw was infused with source energy.
- There is a delusional mindset where people can justify their drug use.
- [Marcus] “The best joy you’ll ever have is in gratitude.”
- [Melanie] “The medicine took a lot of walls down.”
- [Melanie] “We were unbreakable before, but now we’re an unstoppable force.”
- If we can heal the veteran, we can heal the home.
Donate to Research: https://bit.ly/psychedelicsDellMed