Dimitri Kusnezov – Deputy Under Secretary for AI and Technology at Department of
Paul Craig – Senior Advisor / Office of the Secretary / Former Navy Special Operations
Bambi DeLaRosa – Special Advisor, Office of Science, Neuroscientist, Professional
3 brilliant minds. 3 difference-makers. These 3 never-quit individuals have come together using unconventional ways to study and understand the human brain and how to apply supercomputers, data, and other innovative technologies to develop advancements in brain treatments.
From the electrical properties of the brain, traumatic brain injuries, PTSD, and polypharmacy, these individuals have teamed up to influence government decision-
makers in developing multi-department data sharing to bring healing, treatments, and to improve the lives of their fellow man. In this episode, we talk about…
• The heart of committed scientists to change the world in brain treatment technology
• Innovative solutions
• Educating DC about meaningful Artificial Intelligence applications.
• The marriage of technology & data – and using them to save lives.
• With the help of supercomputers, brain injuries are being recategorized in greater detail to more quickly and accurately assess and treat in new, unconventional ways.
• Development of networking between medical professionals, neuroscientists, the Veteran’s Administration and the Department of Defense.
• Learning and applying solutions with machines as well as artificial intelligence.
• Developing next generation technologies.