Superman is here – in this week’s podcast! We bring you Dean Cain, an American actor, best known for playing the role of Clark Kent/Superman in the TV series Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. He was also the host of Ripley’s Believe It or Not for 4 years.
While being an actor was not Dean’s original plan, an NFL-related knee injury took him away from his dream early on in his career. Most notably, however, Dean is an immensely devoted parent and prefers playing that role as opposed to a film-related role. He has clearly defined that which is most important to him.
In this episode you will hear:
- Being a parent trumps being a famous actor.
- Be persistent and never quit.
- Staying in touch with your mama keeps you grounded.
- I’m not on top of anything.
- Spending time with Chris Kyle and live ammo can be pretty intense.
- Keep chuggin’ along – keep moving forward.
- The more difficult it is, the more rewarding it is.
- What does it take to make it? Whatever you got, and never quit.
- I turned down more series and shows because my #1 job was to be a parent.
- When you give up, you lose.
- How do you become successful? Never quit.
- There’s nothing more special or honorable than being a parent.