When Clint Phillips’ daughter experiences a devastating stroke, a few days after birth, his family quickly learns how horrible, inefficient, and costly the healthcare system is. From that experience, Clint took a solution into his own hands and developed 2nd M.D., a second opinion platform, currently serving over ten million members. It gives users quick access to the world’s best doctors via video. This Veterans Day Medici will deliver concierge-level doctor access, across multiple specialties, to our Veterans this Veterans Day at no cost and without the waiting rooms.
In this episode you will hear:
- What does the average mom do to try and find expertise for her child?
- The healthcare industry is behind the times and they’re fiercely protecting their revenues. You’ve got pharmacies and hospitals making billions of dollars and the idea of improving or making sweeping changes is terrifying.
- There are many challenges. But if you can fix them, the rewards are remarkable.
- Treat others as you want them to treat you.
- 2nd M.D. is spearheading “Operation Eleven Eleven”, helping veterans at no cost on November 11, 2019.
- We’re going to change your life, and we’re not going to stop until we find you the best clinical expertise imaginable.
- We’re sitting behind our desks with these freedoms, because of what veterans have done.
- If there’s any group in the U.S. that deserves remarkable healthcare, it’s the Veterans.
- We can make veterans feel like they’ve got 5-star care.
- You will be injured at some point. Deal with it and come back even better.
- You only stop getting better when you quit. Never quit.
- Download the Medici app at the app store.
- Free Healthcare for Veterans on Veterans Day (Operation: 11/11) https://www.medici.md/veterans