- I got my first computer at 9 or 10, although I was never much of a computer person.
- Watching your favorite personality is like someone watching Netflix, but it’s someone you can interact with.
- [Marcus] “There’s only a few people that can get away with talking smack: Comedians and the Military.”
- My favorite parts of childhood were technology, treehouses, and camping, but we were still nerds, too. We did both.
- My videos are usually brought on by something I’m doing in life.
- If you want to get started, make the TikTok and post whatever you’re doing. It will be recycled onto every other platform there is.
- We would do stupid stuff like getting hurt and film it. Then we’d do skits. I just kept doing it after everyone moved away.
- I’d get inspiration from delivering parts for Advance Auto Parts.
- I’d get ideas just by talking to myself.
- I would observe everyday stuff and imagine what was being said and thought, and develop that.
- Videos are endless. They just keep coming, like recommendation videos.
- When my friends and I watched Talladega Nights, we were losing our minds laughing so hard.
TikTok and YouTube Content Creator, Comedian
In this week’s Team Never Quit Podcast, Marcus has an entertaining conversation with Caleb Francis, a hilariously funny content creator on TikTok who has over 1.5 million fans and over 36 million likes. Caleb has built a brand reaching the globe via Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Cameo. He has a blast doing what he does – speaking his mind with a humorous perspective. Caleb also shares valuable information on getting started in that arena and tells the listener how anyone can get their voice out there, regardless of who they are or where they live.
In this episode you will hear: