In today’s episode, Congressman Adam Kinzinger shares with us some truly amazing personal experiences and inspiring thoughts about life and a never quit mindset.
Adam’s life is devoted to helping those around him – personally and politically. He was willing to die making a stand to help a stabbing victim.
He served as a pilot for the U.S. Air Force, and believes that while we don’t want to put our soldiers in harm’s way, those that volunteered to serve are there to do what the vast majority of people won’t do. As such, Adam believes we need to treat our military personnel like the fierce warriors they are.
Adam has a well-grounded understanding of the purpose and function of police, the military, first responders, and the political process.
Adam is willing to stand up for the powerless, beliefs, and ideals.
In this episode you will hear:
- Living for something bigger than yourself take a lot of sacrifice and risk.
- God authors things in your heart.
- It’s life-changing to intervene in a life and death scenario at a moment’s notice.
- There are moments where angels are fighting for you, and help you overcome a larger, armed foe.
- The future is bright for so many people coming back from war; they can still be fierce warriors in everyday life.
- Real superheroes are the ones that are willing to put it all on the line.
- There are things you can do that you don’t currently think you’re capable of.
- In failure is where you have the greatest learning.
- We all have fears; the key is to control and overcome those fears. Understand that other people have fears, too.
- The sooner you accept the fact that you’re already dead, the more you’ll function without fear; and you can be the best in whatever you do.
- You’re here for a purpose.
- Never quit being true to who and what you believe you are.
- Never stop trying to be a better person.
- Happiness is a choice you have to make every day.